Maui Dive Buddy 7/13 - 7/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John S.

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Will be in Maui 7/13 - 7/20 and am the only diver in the group, so I'm looking for a dive buddy to do some shore dives with! I'm a divemaster, lots of dives, etc. so I won't be a pain to dive with - let me know if you're interested!

We were there about the same time in June. If we were back I would join you.

Darn John, going to miss you by a week! I am heading there on 7/21 staying down in Wailea and am doing my research for great spots (have not dived Maui before). Have a great time and post some dive spot reviews if you get a chance.

Darn John, going to miss you by a week! I am heading there on 7/21 staying down in Wailea and am doing my research for great spots (have not dived Maui before). Have a great time and post some dive spot reviews if you get a chance.
I'll be staying in Kihei from July 26th to August 9th if you want a shore diving buddy :)

Hi There I'm looking to do a beach dive tmrw in Kihei. Are you guys around?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom