Maui Monthly - October 7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They're all good spots Tim. You know me, I'll have dove them all again before the scheduled date. For me it's just getting together that's fun.

How are those Mango trees doing? Coming back strong yet?:wink:

Al Mialkovsky:
They're all good spots Tim. You know me, I'll have dove them all again before the scheduled date. For me it's just getting together that's fun.

How are those Mango trees doing? Coming back strong yet?:wink:

I thought you were not going to be here till the November get-together? You're coming in this week?

Mangoes ... umm ... well ... you don't really like them still do you? :( none this year yet ... not even buds ... it's very sad...

gotta say the surf model is looking good right now ... right on the "edge" of being 1-2 or 2-4ft waves...

Tim I'll be landing on Maui Oct 23rd about 2pm. I figure I'll have checked into the condo and grabbed a couple of tanks and should be ready to enter the water about 4:30-5:00.

Probabaly Ulua, care to join me for a "quickie"???? :D

Al Mialkovsky:
Tim I'll be landing on Maui Oct 23rd about 2pm. I figure I'll have checked into the condo and grabbed a couple of tanks and should be ready to enter the water about 4:30-5:00.

If you want another buddy, let me know... I'm always up for a dive.

4:30/5:00 should be a twilight dive almost, too... those are always cool.

Al Mialkovsky:

You're waiting till 4:30PM to dive??? why so long :wink:

Since it's a Monday, I'll probably be free for some bottom time - maybe Kris and I can get a dive or two in earlier in the day ... just to make you jealous :D

I'll plan on joining you for that afternoon dive though - it'll be nice to have you back.

Aloha, Tim

Hey Al: are you going to make it to the Maui Dreams Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest on Oct 28?

KrisB:
Hey Al: are you going to make it to the Maui Dreams Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest on Oct 28?
I hadn't heard anything about it until now. Who knows? I might. We wouldn't compete because the underwater pumkins we've carved look a lot like we used a rock instead of a knife or saw.

Would this conflict with the Lahaina nudity on the same night?

I don't think there would be any conflict -- the contest is in the AM at Keawakapu.

What's the Lahaina nudity that you're talking about?

There is a parade of sorts in Lahaina on Halloween. It looks more like New Orleans to me.

I looked at Maui Dreams website, no mention of price but we wouldn't enter anyway, we'll probably attend cause diving is pretty much all we do anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom