Maui never disappoints!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! I'll ask about the Flame Angel on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glossodoris rufomarginata:

529063_10150709833424216_710899215_9251766_2107749024_n.jpg

and

Glossodoris tomsmithi

531019_10150709833494216_710899215_9251767_238810205_n.jpg

Finding those tiny guys made us realize we really needed to look for much smaller animals than we were scanning for -- nudis in Puget Sound tend to be a couple of INCHES long!

Once you change your perspective, you'll be amazed at how many you find! Congrats on the new Nudis, it's always great to see something new...and get photos! :)

Great to hear from everybody about Maui. I'll be there first week August for a week and then will spend 1 week in Kona. Can't wait. We are staying just past Ka'anapali and will most likely book dives with Lahaina divers. We will be with some friends who are even worse at getting up in the morning than I am so will try and keep the dive shop to Lahaina rather than drive to Kihei.

Great to hear from everybody about Maui. I'll be there first week August for a week and then will spend 1 week in Kona. Can't wait. We are staying just past Ka'anapali and will most likely book dives with Lahaina divers. We will be with some friends who are even worse at getting up in the morning than I am so will try and keep the dive shop to Lahaina rather than drive to Kihei.

They haven't updated their website for this year, but I hit Maui (and Lahaina Divers) last fall for their weekly night dive. All summer long on their regular night dive night (Thursday) closest to the full moon, they went to 1st Cathedral off Lanai. In a word... Awesome! We divided into two groups and I was in the first group. As we entered, we saw the biggest lobster I've ever seen.... and he was not happy to see us. He got fed up and went back in his hole before the second group came in. We also covered our lights to check out the full moon shining through the openings that give the cathedral its name.

Great time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom