"Mauser" is German for "Crap my shoulder hurts"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
Well since you can't handle an 8mm, should I send back the custom built, H&H .460 Rigby Magnum that I had made for your birthday???? :D

oh mama!

no thanks eyebrow

justleesa:
OK, thinking creativly...:D...Mauser means "The kick of this gun will knock your feathers off."

hey, you're right!

after shooting the Mauser, i don't have any feathers!

Ever shoot a 12 ga. black powder shotgun. That's kick.

Hmmm, Ho Chi Minh avatar, Cuban, big rifle...

I get it!!! You were the guy behind the scenes choreographing the Kennedy assasination! And don't tell me that story about you being only six years old.:D

Mark Vlahos

DennisW:
Ever shoot a 12 ga. black powder shotgun. That's kick.

you have to understand, i am a wus

anything bigger than a .22LR requires a visit to the chiropractor

one time, i made the mistake of shooting my Mosin-Nagant THREE TIMES
in a row. spent several weeks in traction

Mark Vlahos:
Hmmm, Ho Chi Minh avatar, Cuban, big rifle...

the capitalist pig dogs don't know what's coming

er...

i need the rifle for hunting ... squirrels

H2Andy:
i need the rifle for hunting ... squirrels

You must have some tough squirrels in Florida!

Mark Vlahos

H2Andy:
you have to understand, i am a wus

anything bigger than a .22LR requires a visit to the chiropractor

one time, i made the mistake of shooting my Mosin-Nagant THREE TIMES
in a row. spent several weeks in traction

Andy,

If anything larger than a .22 requires a visit to a DC then you are not too bright if you continue to buy and use guns larger than a .22. :wink: Or, perhaps your DC is a hottie and you need a reason to visit?

G_M

Those Florida squirrells aren't tough, they're just MEAN !!!!

mausers now theres a nice gun. yeah the rifle would cause a stiff shoulder (if you load your own just reduce the grain count).

i have shot varioius guns and rifles for a while now but my favorites havfe always been the comp guns (ie shooting team specials - USMC , and army shooting teams) as there designed for accuracy and not punch but then again each weapon is designed for the shooter right down to the dimensions of there shooting finger. of course outside of that i always enjoyed shooting my hammerly .177 comp air rifle (thing could spit out a comp slug faster then a .22LR round)

now if you want guns that will take your should off well lets go straight to the top how about barret model 107 with modified break and fluted barrel. if thats to much about a springfield aramory m25 :D .

FWIW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom