May 2016 Roll Call... ¡Vámonos!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Los Pescadores Gringos Locos are officially booked for May 12-21!! Hubby and I will be staying at the Hotel Cozumel Resort and Blue Angel. Diving with Scuba with Alison. We will be fishing with CVChief, Susanita, Mom and Michelle in the Rodeo de Lanchas fishing tournament for our 6th time and hope to add a new Mercedes to the motorcycle our team won last year :)

I have nothing to add. I just have been looking at the El Cid and Scuba Club webcams this morning and wishing May would hurry up and get here. As you were.

Okee dokee ... it's official.

May 12 - 24, Blue Angel Resort makes it's yearly transformation into Casa Sharky.

Diving with 2 dive ops this year so we can get wet with some good friends, BA most of the time, with a brief diversion to Tres Pelicanos and our ol' pals Jorge, Pony and Edgar

It's Sharky's Big Cozumel Adventure 2016!

Kim, Sue and I will be there May 4 - 11. Staying at the Sabor. Diving with Aldora.

Lots of folks arriving May 13th!!!

Peeps................................. Dates........................Staying..................... Dive OP

Larry (diver) and Mechelle ....4/16 - 5/7..................Residencias Reef .....DWM
Loree and Greg ......................4/27-5/15 .................Casa Mexicana..........Liquid Blue Divers
Dirty Dog, Kim & Sue..............5/4-5/11....................Sabor.........................Aldora
Sharky & Boss.........................5/12-5/24..................Blue Angel..................BA&Tres Pelicanos
Los Pescadores GL's...............5/12-5/2....................HCR&BA....................Scuba with Alison
mstevens & family ................5/13-5/21..................Casa Suzana..............(hope you get to dive!!)
Steve & Corrine.......................5/13-5/29..................Las Uvas Condo........ScubaLife Cozumel
Josh & Miranda.......................5/13-5/29..................Las Uvas Condo........ScubaLife Cozumel
Scott & Julie.............................5/13-5/21..................Las Uvas Condo........ScubaLife Cozumel
Molli & Fallyn..........................5/13 -5/29.................Las Uvas Condo........non-divers
Sefuchs&Gang........................5/13-5/29..................?????????.....................?????????
Diverokc...................................5/13-5/30.................Compadre's Casa.....Dive Paradise
Soonerwatch & Family...........5/28-6/4....................Iberostar...................Dressel (possibly)

Last edited:
May will be a fantastic month!

I screwed up and started a duplicate thread early on so got listed twice. Wish that meant I could stay twice as long.

Peeps................................. Dates........................Staying..................... Dive OP

Larry (diver) and Mechelle ....4/16 - 5/7..................Residencias Reef .....DWM
Loree and Greg ......................4/27-5/15 .................Casa Mexicana..........Liquid Blue Divers
Dirty Dog, Kim & Sue..............5/4-5/11....................Sabor.........................Aldora
Sharky & Boss.........................5/12-5/24..................Blue Angel..................BA&Tres Pelicanos
Los Pescadores GL's...............5/12-5/2....................HCR&BA....................Scuba with Alison
mstevens & family ................5/13-5/21..................Casa Suzana..............(hope you get to dive!!)
Steve & Corrine.......................5/13-5/29..................Las Uvas Condo........ScubaLife Cozumel
Josh & Miranda.......................5/14-5/27..................Las Uvas Condo........ScubaLife Cozumel
Scott & Julie.............................5/12-5/21..................Las Uvas Condo........ScubaLife Cozumel
Molli & Fallyn..........................5/13 -5/21.................Las Uvas Condo........non-divers
Diverokc...................................5/13-5/30.................Compadre's Casa.....Dive Paradise
Soonerwatch & Family...........5/28-6/4....................Iberostar...................Dressel (possibly)

kerrycorcoran and mrscorcoran April 30 - May 7, 2016. Staying at Allegro and Diving with Martin! And then returning in Nov for another 11 day stay at the Cozumel Palace!!

May will be a fantastic month!

I screwed up and started a duplicate thread early on so got listed twice. Wish that meant I could stay twice as long.

ggunn and the thundering herd.............. May 4-16..............Blue Angel..............Blue Angel
Josh & Miranda.......................5/14-5/27..................Las Uvas Condo........ScubaLife Cozumel
Scott & Julie.............................5/12-5/21..................Las Uvas Condo........ScubaLife Cozumel
Molli & Fallyn..........................5/13 -5/21.................Las Uvas Condo........non-divers

Jay and Cheryl 5/18-6/14 Mi Casa en Cozumel Tres Pelicanos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom