Me Credentials

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When will this fog end? Have these fish always been here? (must remember to USE wrist computer)
And on that last thought you realize that you DON'T OWN one!

:ssst: LOL

so is this the Cartman invasion? COOL avatars!!!

The real question is - were you drinking?
You see, I clocked you doing -"7" - in a 70 mph zone.
Now, I know what you're thinking: - How does that tell me that you've been Drinking? - Well, before I explain mam, could I please have you step off of the tri-cycle...

DiveCop71:
The real question is - were you drinking?
You see, I clocked you doing -"7" - in a 70 mph zone.
Now, I know what you're thinking: - How does that tell me that you've been Drinking? - Well, before I explain mam, could I please have you step off of the tri-cycle...
:laughing:
Since this is Mem's thread and he's off flying and since it IS the humor section......regale us with some more tales!!! Please, please??? Oh, and I have to lay off the innuendos since I'm not in the singles thread......but don't think for a minute that I'm not thinking them. :D Just not allowed to type them.

(SSL. Still on duty, finishing up a report / tax dollars hard at work..)

Cincinnati ?,
Cool, I've got family up there.
Anyways, This one time, - at band camp...... :crafty:
No, no seriously you guys, This one time, when I was still a rook,...aw shoot! -- Got to go sign out -- be back with yall in about an hour..

Ok you guys, like, I'm back already...
Now where did all the fishes go??.....
Kyle..Have you seen my fishes... What's,... What's kitty doin??...
- NO KITTY, BAD KITTY!! -
Mom, Can I have five dollars so Kyle and me can get some more fishes?
(Mom Replies: ) Yes Sugumms, here you go..
Thanks Mom- Bye!
(Cartman turns to Kyle and says: )
Oh, and Kyle, I know what you did last summer, so unless you want me to tell Stan about what you and Wendy did, Well- You get the picture...same deal as before...and, Kyle?... Don't make me kill Kenny again, cause you know I'll do it. :maniac:

Sorry, Blue lights give me flashbacks..but seriously, where did everybody go???

:laughing:
I love you people!!!!

Mempilot's back. Feds are appeased. Flying been harsh. Lost the Yaw Dampner today. Sucked. Not in a humorous mood. Sitting in OKC. Sucks. Somebody cheer me up!

You mean your yaw damper actually works sometimes? Ah well, it's more fun watching the passengers swish around way back in back anyway...of course, on some of those bigger planes, the cockpit tends to swish the other way too. Hmm. Thats no good.

Back
Top Bottom