Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder if Ted's basement has diving facilities in it? If not, we could always unplug the sump-pump for a couple of days...
I can't wait for the next one,
Hopefully my back will be better then, I am going for a Cortizione shot in it tommrow.
If any of you guys ((or girls)) are in the Chi-town area, drop me a line.
Thanks again for a memorable weekend,
Robb.

Ber Rabbit:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber, just had to upload this photo from this weekend!

Ken

electricbear60625:
I wonder if Ted's basement has diving facilities in it? If not, we could always unplug the sump-pump for a couple of days...
I can't wait for the next one,
Hopefully my back will be better then, I am going for a Cortizione shot in it tommrow.
If any of you guys ((or girls)) are in the Chi-town area, drop me a line.
Thanks again for a memorable weekend,
Robb.

It wont take a couple of days for it to flood sump pump quit once this year already. had three inches of water in less then a few hours. All in a finished basement I might add. If I let it go though we will have 9ft of depth with more attractions then any site you have ever dove. Along with a Great LOOKING GLWC Sign

I hope you have a big Apartment because I have a feeling 10 or 12 of us wreckers will definatly be heading to the our world under water show next year. Now that we know a few of you there.

Sure, come camp in my apartment, but don't don't get too excited, the Chicago clothing rule only applies to women, not men. And it especially applies to Polly.
Diving in Ted's basement will give us a chance to refine our wreck diving skills and see the GLWC sign.

I do have one serious question while I an thinking of it,
Is there a charter boat that goes out of the Sagatuck-Douglus area of Michigan?,
A friend of mine invited me to thier house for the weekend, and I was just wondering if there is a charter there so I am not stuck with them for the weekend, they are not cold water divers.
Thanks
P.S. I'll be right back...

Ber Nice ears!!

I will all ways know who you are under water now.

Scott

electricbear60625:
I do have one serious question while I an thinking of it,
Is there a charter boat that goes out of the Sagatuck-Douglus area of Michigan?,
A friend of mine invited me to thier house for the weekend, and I was just wondering if there is a charter there so I am not stuck with them for the weekend, they are not cold water divers.
Thanks
P.S. I'll be right back...

Ask MittenDiver he lives more on that side of the state he might know if any charters go out from that area.

electricbear60625:
the Chicago clothing rule only applies to women, not men. And it especially applies to Polly.

:11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom