Megadive O-5!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok. Sounds like fun. We had a blast last year!
Hermit Crab and Me, and I will invite my non diving buddies who had that big ole tent. You know which one I am talking about guys, the one ya'll were drooling over! LOL

SuPrBuGmAn:
This is exactly the page I get when I click the link... Is it something with the SB skin I'm using? (Classic Theme - No Sidebar).

Edit: If you want to sign up, don't use Classic Theme, it won't work. SB Portal Theme seems to allow you to see the options... even without the crayolas :wink:
This was my second guess - the theme seem to show different thing, dont know why will tell Ted.

simbrooks:
This was my second guess - the theme seem to show different thing, dont know why will tell Ted.

I tossed a thread into the Site Support forum to bring it to whoever's attention as well.

Okay, did my requisite duty as husband, and checked with my significant others schedule, shes good with it. So al that remains is to get the time off from work, unless I get that promotion in a month, and then whos to say if I'll need time off at all, may already be off on those dates (of course ken seems to think I'm a little off anyhow...) So I'll know very soon if it's locked in or not.

And Jenny, I know not of whom you speak of, gots a picture? <EG> he he he...

I believe that would be the jeep tent with the Ice-N-Go gas powered BBQ grill setup. Although, I have since heard that the zippers started breaking on all the skeeter screens on the tent and it became more of a hassle than a comfort.
Odd the details you can remember. :)

i be there

What about the Fool? Anybody hear from him lately? And innertubes. Anybody got some we can use for a drift trip down the river?
Oh, and a date. What date exactly are we planning to overtake Ginnie?

Scuba_Jenny:
What about the Fool? Anybody hear from him lately? And innertubes. Anybody got some we can use for a drift trip down the river?
Oh, and a date. What date exactly are we planning to overtake Ginnie?
I will let David know, he is internet/computer challenged and has been for the last few months! I have tried to let him in on a few dive trips, but times, money and contact have been issues. Will let him know. As for the date, it looks like some time around mid may last i saw on the calendar - May 13-15 is when Ken set it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom