Member introductions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

member info request:
33 years diving
spent 20 years doing hot dives refinishing preasure vessels in nuclear reactors
got family into diving and moved on to instructing with padi
lots of winter here so ice diving instructor comes into play
teach at local universities as well as fire depts.
loads of wrecks up here to explore-overheads and confined space into play
thanks for having me aboard
yaeg

Hello to all,
I am introducing myself as suggested, so here it goes!
Tom Atkins PADI #93538 IANTD #7579
age 58
Open water 1994 my open water check out dives were at Ginnie Spring and was exposed to Cave Diving. Continued up the ranks to divemaster to get the physics. I started cave training with Cavern: Patti Osborn (PADI), Intro Cave: Bobby Pritchett (IANTD), Apprentice & Full Cave: Brent Booth (NSS-CDS) Full Cave 1995. Abe Davis Award
OWSI 2006, MSDT 2006 (Harold Bach@ Scuba Emporium, Il.)
IDC Staff Inst. 2007
DSAT Tec Deep Inst. Oct. 2008 (Jeff Loflin)
IANTD Adv. Recreation Trimix Inst. July 2009 (John Faircloth)
DSAT Tec Trimix May 2010 (Jeff Loflin)
I enjoy cave diving in Florida most of all. but I have been to the Oriskany, Bonaire, Grand Cayman, Bahamas, Fl. Keys, Riviera Maya, Mex. (most of the cave sites)
That's about it! The important part anyway.

Hello.

I'm Dave.

I'm a recovering scuba addict who is far too busy with work to get meaningful diving in, but I still have all that fancy tech gear in my basement. I've been mostly dry for the past 2.5 years, 1.5ish years of tech diving before that. Hopefully, later this year I'll be moving to a more diving-friendly job and location.

Although I am looking at a nice tropical-type recreational liveaboard diving after doing some Key West diving on the Vandenberg over a weekend I was down there for business...

Hi Guys,

New member here.

Just change to a rEvo from a Shearwater Meg.
Been Tec trained since 2005
Trimix certified
No cave experience......yet.
Lots of wrecks over here :)

Glad to be part of the group.

Best regards,
SS

Name: Dave
Tech instructor: Cavern, Trimix/nitrox Gas Blender
Certs: Full cave, Tech cave, adv. nitrox & deco, Trimix

Just started side mount diving. Also just started to look for and explore new caves in my area. Hopeing to lay virgin line and do some surveying.

Except for me, our Tech2Tech is starting to look more like a "Who's who?" list of tech divers. I like that! :D

Hi all,

Just joined and hope that I can learn stuff from the experience here. Im a newly certed Trimix diver, initially certed in the basics in the early 2000s, took nitrox really early last year and have aggressively seeked experience and training up to where I am now. Hope to continue my training and of course get out and dive to see as much as I can.

Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom