Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina:
Very creative :)

Thanks, for the banana tree, I wanted to create something stark with strong lines and convert it into b&w.......
But that didn't really work, couldn't compose it the way i liked it or do anything with the texture... so I just messed around with it in Photoshop :D

I played in PS yesterday, too. Went down to our local Sunday markets (can you say "junk") and this guy's dog was attracting attention. I love the sign, such a classy thing for visitors to see :shakehead

Canon 10-22...

dogplanter1.jpg

alcina:
I played in PS yesterday, too. Went down to our local Sunday markets (can you say "junk") and this guy's dog was attracting attention. I love the sign, such a classy thing for visitors to see :shakehead

Canon 10-22...

dogplanter1.jpg

Nice shot Alcina, love the selective desaturation and the focus...

Great subject and on the sign, lol I know what you mean, some businesses here have signs like that.
Have always felt that establishments with signs like that show the sort of clientelle they expect to frequent their business and area. :shakehead

Thanks for the lens info, had a feeling that it was a wide angle lens, just had that feel to it :D :).

alcina:
Jam - can you show this image just shot normally?

This is the normal image.......

IMG_9632-edited.jpg

and a link to a HDR photo pool, so you can see what HDR is all about.
This is the sort of look that i'd want to achieve...

http://www.flickr.com/groups/hdr/pool/

That's pretty cool, Jam! Using HDR made it look more 3-D.

Back
Top Bottom