Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonix
Congrats on the getting into the paper.
Maybe it will attract some new divers.

i sure hope so victor. thanks.

some new pics from a recent trip to a private resort in batangas

kawayan cove, nasugbu, batangas

2866894642_6bdf79a4e5_o.jpg

2866901058_c4e7947ed4_o.jpg

2866064013_915bf36719_o.jpg

the entire set can be viewed here Kawayan Cove, Nasugbu, Batangas

Thanks for the kudos on my summer highlights that I posted a few weeks and two hurricanes ago. In the meantime, great shots Soggy, Parabolic, WoJo, Jon, and Ken. Mega kudos to Jon for the well deserved national recognition!

Since this is a global forum hopefully my following shot will not be too offensive to your culture. As a Native Texan and Native American the rodeo, horses, and cattle are a significant part of my heritage.

Occasionally I’m called upon to shoot pro rodeo events. While I enjoy the journey back to my youth, the lighting is always poor in the dark indoor arenas and of course flash is usually not allowed. The following is one of my better Bull Doggin’ shots that I captured this summer at a pro rodeo event.
_rodeo_007web_sb.jpg

awfully amazing framing & aperture!

Thanks for the kudos on my summer highlights that I posted a few weeks and two hurricanes ago. In the meantime, great shots Soggy, Parabolic, WoJo, Jon, and Ken. Mega kudos to Jon for the well deserved national recognition!

Since this is a global forum hopefully my following shot will not be too offensive to your culture. As a Native Texan and Native American the rodeo, horses, and cattle are a significant part of my heritage.

Occasionally I’m called upon to shoot pro rodeo events. While I enjoy the journey back to my youth, the lighting is always poor in the dark indoor arenas and of course flash is usually not allowed. The following is one of my better Bull Doggin’ shots that I captured this summer at a pro rodeo event.
_rodeo_007web_sb.jpg

that's just awesome geryl! i wish we had something similar here. more please :)

Back
Top Bottom