Memorial Weekend at Twin Lakes....who's going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Which day? It would be nice to get most of the Swampers together, we haven't done that in awhile.

Beast has some more gear benches in the works, and he and Mike will be starting another platform this weekend. So any of the 3 days is good for us.

I plan on being there. Hopefully I will receive a new BC by then and have some new gear to check out.

I'm ready to get some diving in as well this coming weekend. I havn't been wet in 3 wks and havn't been able to make it out to TL this year yet.

Dee - is anyone planing on meeting on a specific day.

GeekDiver:
Dee - is anyone planing on meeting on a specific day.

I don't know...you and toecutter are the only responses! What day is good for ya'll? I know we'll be there on Sunday for sure and since Beast will be welding, probably all 3 days. But he does plan to take some time to play in the water!

My new equipment should be here Thursday. That gives me Friday to check it out and Saturday to test it at TWL. If everything goes as planned I may take it down to Offatt's Bayou on Sunday.

Toecutter:
My new equipment should be here Thursday. That gives me Friday to check it out and Saturday to test it at TWL. If everything goes as planned I may take it down to Offatt's Bayou on Sunday.

Hey, Toe,

Glad to see you back in circulation. I won't be able to make TL this week. Was out there over the weekend. Interesting weekend. I'll be on the far west end of Galveston Island for a couple of days. If I didn't have so much on the 'ol plate I'd meet you at Offatt's. Have fun....remember the boats.

Regards,

GeekDiver:
Everday is a good day for diving but Sunday works for me as well.

Good to see ya moving again, Geek!

Regards,

donbon:
do i have to bring doughnuts?

NO!!!

But some fresh pineapple would be good! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom