Memorial Weekend at Twin Lakes....who's going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Cuda' - How's it going. I've been real busy so havn't spent much time on the board. I've been going back to school to get more learn'en so I've been playing catch up at work as well as nights so I have had my plate full.

Don - Yes you have to bring doughnuts? I like the apple fritter kind - Just kidding

Looks like Sunday's good so far. We'll be there all 3 days.

GeekDiver:
Hey Cuda' - How's it going. I've been real busy so havn't spent much time on the board. I've been going back to school to get more learn'en so I've been playing catch up at work as well as nights so I have had my plate full.

Don - Yes you have to bring doughnuts? I like the apple fritter kind - Just kidding

Good to hear from you. I think Donbon should bring the D-nuts...........heck, he's gonna bring 'em anyway!

Regards,

tempting to bring them just to be my usual pain-in-the----- self :wink:

Hopefulyl the weather will hold out... Sunday sounds good...

All ya'll are gonna get together with doughnuts and everything on the one weekend I can't make it.

Dee:
Which day? It would be nice to get most of the Swampers together, we haven't done that in awhile.

Beast has some more gear benches in the works, and he and Mike will be starting another platform this weekend. So any of the 3 days is good for us.

Dee where on scubaboard is Doc posting his daily update from CCV?

cap10:
Dee where on scubaboard is Doc posting his daily update from CCV?

Randy, I've seen some posted in the Central America section. Glad you're back.

Regards,

You can find it ---->HERE

If I have my way I`ll be out there everyday.Sat.morn.however,I need to hit the dive shop to pick up a couple of never been chewed teeth cusions....shut up Dee....So mid day or alittle earlier is realistic and Sun.around 2pm,and Mon.around 7am....How about a night dive after Mexican food on Sat.?????Or cut the molay,and dive bland?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom