MemoryKick MediaCenter Photobackup Solution Closeout Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aclink

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are providing special pricing only to Scubaboard members for our closeout model: MemoryKick MediaCenter.

First 25 Orders receive FREE leather carry case ($39.95 Value)

MemoryKick MediaCenter Pricing
30GB was $229.95 Scubaboard price $175.50 with code MKMC
60 GB was $269.95 Scubaboard price $221.75 with code MKMC

Shipping Cost:
$6.00 USD in continental USA; $26.00 to Hawaii & Alaska; International Shipping Available

Limited Quantities please provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of color
(Black, Silver, Blue, Red, and Wasabi)

To Order please email orders@argraph.com or call 1-888-ARGRAPH (Use Code MKMC for special pricing)

All Orders fulfilled through Argraph Corporation (the exclusive distributor of the MemoryKick product line in the USA).

MemoryKick MediaCenter: See, Share, Store & Play!
www.memorykickusa.com

You’re on a trip Scuba Diving and you just finished diving with all your buddies. You and your buddies have all taken pictures or videos of your great dive where you took a picture of that beautiful queen angel, endangered turtle, large manta ray, and of your buddy. Your buddy took a picture of a shark that you missed and you want to swap photos. How to do backup, see, and share your photos and your buddies’ photos in an instant? the MemoryKick MediaCenter that is no larger than an iPhone where you can See, Share, and Store your favorite pictures and videos of your dive trip.

Media Viewer, Manager, & Player
The MemoryKick MediaCenter eliminates the need for a computer to see, share and store image and media files directly from your digital camera, digital camcorder, MP3 Player, USB Flash drives, & External Hard Drives. The MediaCenter is the world’s first full-featured, high-speed, compact portable solution that fits right into your pocket.

Photo Viewer & Manager
Download your photos instantly utilizing the built in memory card reader or direct connect USB OTG (On-The-Go) feature. Just pack the compact (2 ¼ x 4 ¼ x 5/8&#8221:wink:, lightweight (5.6 oz) MemoryKick MediaCenter and wherever you are, you can download all of your pictures without connecting to a PC! Download photos from digital cameras or memory cards anywhere, anytime. View your photos as a slideshow directly on the MemoryKick MediaCenter, or connect it to a TV or LCD screen via composite video output to view with friends, family, and associates!

Make all your Media Files Portable and Shareable
The MemoryKick MediaCenter’s revolutionary design enables you to transfer not just from your memory cards and USB devices, but also to your memory cards and USB devices! Only the MemoryKick MediaCenter enables you to transfer your favorite pictures, videos, music, files, folders or even your entire drive, to memory cards or USB devices, all without a computer.

Expanded Direct Connect Feature with Full Bi-Directional Support
In addition to the built-in multiple card reader, the MemoryKick MediaCenter is equipped with a USB 2.0 direct connect feature. Transfer photos, videos, music, and personal files at lightning speed directly to the MediaCenter™ from any of your compatible portable devices! (digital cameras, mp3 players, flash drives, camcorders, PDA’s, phones, computers etc.)

MediaCenter Is Your Ultimate Portable Media Center
With enhanced audio / video built into the device, you can preview and enjoy all of your media files directly from the MediaCenter. Listen to music with integrated MP3 player, view photos and slideshows, and watch movies all on the MediaCenter.
With its groundbreaking design, light weight, pocket size, hosting capabilities, and large storage capacity, the MemoryKick MediaCenter revolutionizes the way we see, share and store our personal media files. The ultra compact, pocketable design makes the MediaCenter the most portable of its kind. With built-in hard drive capacities of 30GB, 60GB and 120GB, the MediaCenter is sure to satisfy your “on-the-go” needs.

Attachments

• MC_Functionality_NOLogo.jpg
    MC_Functionality_NOLogo.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 59
  • MK web image.jpg
    MK web image.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 40
  • MC LM Front.jpg
    MC LM Front.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 38
  • MC BK Front.jpg
    MC BK Front.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 35
  • M RD Front.jpg
    M RD Front.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 36
  • MC BL Front.jpg
    MC BL Front.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 36
  • MC SV Front.jpg
    MC SV Front.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 37
  • MC with cards and USB and functionality.jpg
    MC with cards and USB and functionality.jpg
    376.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
This is a cool concept here. Instead of having to lug a laptop everywhere you go to download pics, you have a device that is about the size of a hard drive that includes a hard drive, a small monitor as well as a thumb pad so you can impot, save and share your pics during your surface interval!!!

Retrieve them from any media memory and store them for later access, or share them with friends with other media memory or even a USB flash drive. Far handier on a pitching boat than that pricey lap top, and far less to damage as well. Look for a write up on these coming soon, but you should know that I like what I see!

BTW, a photographer friend of mine happened by the office and saw mine. So I guess I'm gonna be the first one to take him up on this. I don't think I'll get that one back any time soon :D

Do they come in any bigger HDD sizes? I am heading to Thailand for 3 weeks and shoot 15mb RAW files with my XSi and am expecting more than 60GB worth for the 3 weeks. I have been looking for something and this is essentially it but again, I am looking for bigger. Right now I am planning on taking my laptop with a dedicated External HDD bu thanks to SCUBA, topside and underwater photography and video, I would love to be able to limit not only my travel weight but also replacement value.

Let me know if there are larger sizes available as part of this deal.

Thanks.

We do have 120GB capacity MemoryKick and we can offer a special price of $292.00 USD. The amount is very limited of the remaining inventory of the 120GB. When are you leaving for your trip?

Nice looking.. so how is the "new" one different?...

This is an article and review of the “memory Kick” media center. My dive buddy Pete, CEO of ScubaBoard, handed me one from the guy who make it and said see what you think.

In a gist here is what it is and what it’s supposed to do. This very portable media center is supposed to handle digital files. They can be photos, data, music, video and here is the very appealing aspect, it runs on rechargeable batteries. The current sizes are 30 GB, 60 GB and 120 GB. I think there’s a pattern here. The interface is a screen with four way buttons below and a center button.

So here is what I did. I took my camera and filled a 2 GB compact flash card with RAW files. Then I put the CF card in one of the card readers that are an integral part of this Digital Media Center and downloaded. This was unbelievably quick, less than a minute. Then I transferred the images on the media center to my Mac by importing them into LightRoom. I used a USB cord to connect the media center to my mac.

Next I moved itunes songs from my mac to the media center and listened to them on the headphones supplied with the media center. I’m no audiophile but it sounded fine to me. And remember this is about the size of an iphone.

Then I up loaded a wmv file from my mac to the media center and watched it on the built in screen. Everything from photos, to music to videos can be seen and shared from this little gizmo that I would call the “Oasis” as it will quench your thirst for more memory if you are a serious or professional photographer.

You can delete photos or other files that you want to delete by following the easy to use, intuitive push of buttons and the on screen options that appear.

This would be a great friend on any trip that takes you away from home with your camera and it would allow you to continue to photograph until your hearts content for many days.

I managed to make the screen freeze twice and all I did was use a handy paper clip to hit the reset button. Nothing was lost or damaged in any of the files I examined. In all fairness I pushed buttons without regard for instructions or sequence and found this to be an excellent tool in anybody’s bag of tricks who deal with digital files, especially photographs.

The “memory Kick” was durable, only dropped it twice and it kept on kicking, and it appeared weather resistant, such as in dripping or still moist hands while on a dive boat. Would I put it in the wash tank on the boat? No. But what a great device for diving and destination photographers in general. You got to love the digital age.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking.. so how is the "new" one different?...
Bigger screen and qwerty keyboard. Larger drives too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom