Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raven C

Reaction score
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

Merry Christmas to you as well. Looks like you were up late wrapping presents.

DennisW:
Merry Christmas to you as well. Looks like you were up late wrapping presents.

I wrapped the last one. I AM DONE! Woohooo. :D R

Christmas is bringing diving to my house! Or should I say that Santa is taking Mrs. Claus and the 2 little elfettes to Suart Coves for a couple of days of diving. 77 degree water and my wife insists she's diving dry. Seems that she doesn't want to get wet!!!

Geez!!

Dave

Oh my, 77 degree water and I would love to get wet. :D

Merry Christmas :santasmil
and a Happy New Year :frosty:
Hope ya'll have a great Holiday season :madnoel:

MerrY Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! Hope that we will all be diving together in 2004! Our holiday is starting off well. Our two sons arrived safely from Atlanta and Los Angelos last night. It is their first time home in 2 years! The youngest, who lives in L.A. and works in the film industry has dredlocks past his shoulders. So, the 3 of us met him at the airport wearing rasta santa hats. It was pretty funny! Hope we don't bore them too much talking about diving, perhaps we will inspire them to take it up themselves!
Have a wonderful time and be safe!

Lisa :
That is so funny! I saw a woman a few days ago with dreadlocks down to her knees! I've never seen 'hair' that long!
Merry Christmas all!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope that you all have a wonderful and safe holiday, and that we get to dive together soon!

Natasha:
Lisa :
That is so funny! I saw a woman a few days ago with dreadlocks down to her knees! I've never seen 'hair' that long!
Merry Christmas all![/QUOTE

Natasha,
part of the humor of it all is that my husband, Don, has always had a "good" haircut- what hair he still has, he shaves once a week. I think it is the marine in him! But Don also loves to wear crazy hats, has them for every holiday and wears them everywhere, work, shopping etc. He makes a lot of people smile. He is secure enough to get away with it. When I found the rasta hats, I knew that I had a winner! A few years ago, our older son and I were playing with the digital camera. We edited pictures and put the dreadlocks on Don and the receding hairline on Dave. Suddenly, the dreads weren't so bad. I met a man last year when we were at Hilton Head and he had dreadlocks down to HIS knees. He was a member of a blue grass band! I am not wild about the hair style but I figure he is 28 and he can wear his hair anyway he wants. I am just happy to see him and to have everyone together! I'll just have to get both sons diving and then I can send them one one of your trips! Once again, everyone have a wonderful holiday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom