Mini DOR 27th Oct - 31st Oct

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
hijack:

Hey Dennis, how did the adv. nitrox course go???

I did Advanced Nitrox and Decompression Procedures and it went very well. Matt and Mike at Atlantis over-teach the class by quite a margin so we were doing 11 hours a day for 4 days. We did 6 dives and were doing deco on 50%. It was fun diving doubles but they do take a bit of getting used to. It was pretty difficult at first to take pictures upside down with them but you get used to it.

I'll do a report as soon as I get time.

what time will you be arriving on the 30th? you fancy a trip straight to anilao and come back on the morning of the 1st?

31st daytrip to PG? and 2 dives in Bahura on the 1st? sorry, just can't help it torturing you:wink:

awesome Dennis... welcome to the darkside of tech-diving... :D

Tim:
Forget bora... head to Anilao..
icosm14.gif

I can introduce you to cute HK gal...

I agree... this demands a poll... post the pic (preferably in a small two piece bikini...) :wink:
but meeting a cute HK gal in PI? That's kind of like bringing water to the ocean... :D

Diver Dennis:
You are a bad man Caloy...:D I'll have to see in the next few days and let you know.
shouldn't have taken you there....now you really know why when Myra sez you haven't gone diving in Anilao if you haven't dive in Bahura....'snicker

I'll check with her first.. I don't want to get killed.. :wink:

pakman:
awesome Dennis... welcome to the darkside of tech-diving... :D

I agree... this demands a poll... post the pic (preferably in a small two piece bikini...) :wink:
but meeting a cute HK gal in PI? That's kind of like bringing water to the ocean... :D

Well, think of it as bringing mountain spring water to the ocean.. its different.. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom