Mini DOR 27th Oct - 31st Oct

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jj_freelord:
Thanks, Pakman dear, I'll try but...

So have you decided on another dive trip? :D
is it just me or does this look veeeeery strangely like how the whole ish-MV thing began about a year ago...

could we be having kimchi DORs next year instead of betel nut DORs???

wait and see...

Jag

jj_freelord:
Thanks, Pakman dear, I'll try but...

So have you decided on another dive trip? :D

well I hate to say it but I'm leaning towards going to Bora for that last weekend in Oct. Still undecided about the end of Oct Anilao trip. Chilling out in Bora is sounding more tempting...

pakman:
well I hate to say it but I'm leaning towards going to Bora for that last weekend in Oct. Still undecided about the end of Oct Anilao trip. Chilling out in Bora is sounding more tempting...
just look up for that little man-made canal (from some resorts to the beach area) at night.

ishbaby:
that's right. . . they havent met each other yet . . . and the age difference aren't that big. . . . :D

yeah unlike Veitchy going after jailbait...:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: j/k

clgsamson:
just look up for that little man-made canal (from some resorts to the beach area) at night.

ah the open sewers? I'll try not to pass out in one on the way back from the bars...

clgsamson:
yup...but you'll feel good after smelling and puking. GO back to the bar to load up again.

well hopefully that would scare off the baklas that lurk in the dark on the beach near the bars..

pakman:
well hopefully that would scare off the baklas that lurk in the dark on the beach near the bars..
ah yes the baklas...they were rounded up last time I was there (June 06). Funny how they ran in the beach being chased by policemen. They just can't stop being girls even when running for their lives!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom