Missed the Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like my kind of way to relax MMM! chilling out island style not caring what day it is sounds like you really needed that solo vacation, and it obviously worked great! Other than the extra money you had to put out, no harm done...life goes on...you are blessed to have such an understanding husband that could laugh it off and chill with it too.
Safe continued travels and bubbles to you on future trips down....Hope you always feel that relaxed and comfy.....

I once purposely missed a flight home from Cozumel to stay longer since the one-way ticket home was cheaper than the ticket change fee that I would have incurred.

Marg - that is hilarious! I'm glad it all worked out though! Isn't it nice to know that you can be that relaxed though?? Haha!

Too funny! You've got sometimers disease, I have it too. :)

Marg,
I've missed my flight out of Cozumel but not by a whole day!! Glad you were able to get out. Now we just get to wait until next time!
Thanks for sharing!
Sallye

Back
Top Bottom