Missing Buoys on Pattaya's Kood Wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you relate? All good though. I think my recent extensive traveling and new initiatives at work have added to this lately. Always good to be back in the water though. Things are settling just as a new OW class is starting. I just hope they can see the cuttlefish as well.

Can you relate?

O yes I can. There are too many days I feel like I'm floating on a pink cloud...

I just hope they can see the cuttlefish as well.

Cuttlefish are some of the coolest creatures of the sea. I love it when a couple of males are flashing their colors and show off to one another just to impress a female...

Or a male pretending to be a female to mate right under the "nose" of bigger male.

Sounds more like a katoey cuttlefish.

It was Mermaids that put the concrete anchors in place (photo's & story on there web
site).

That doesn't surprise me at all, it always seems to be Mermaids that do anything like this, I dont recall any other Pattaya shops doing such a good deed for diving.

LK - You think Pattaya is bad for line maintainance. Ever dived the King cruiser? There was a 1m long trail on the line when I dove it last and 30 divers trying to get to the line in a current :rofl3:

Sounds to me like a good enough reason to not bother diving the King Cruiser. last time I dived there didn't need a shot, you could see the wreck from the surface. And fortunately it wasn't that busy.

One of my best-ever dives was on that Phuket insurance job. I dove with a CD and another instructor from Dive Asia. We did 53 minutes ON AIR and had a fab dive. No current. Great viz. Look in all we could. Terrific.

Not as good as the Kood or Khram, but lots of fun.

Not as good as the Kood or Khram, but lots of fun.

Khram I could agree with but the Kood? I personally do not enjoy the wreck at all - all the times I dove it has been green as hell with about 2m vis - am I missing something :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom