Mixing running and weight training, increase testosterone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moet36

New
Reaction score
My main goal is to lose weight/fat. I started roughly following Bill Phillips Body-for-Life. I didn't want to lose any muscle from my diet, although, fat-loss usually leads to some to a degree.

The weekly plan that I try to follow is to do 20 minutes of cardio interval training on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, although I will try to do some some AM cardio on the other days when I can. The rest of the days are Upper-body weight training on Monday and Friday, and Lower-body on Wednesday.

I am starting to running right after a weight session due to the convenience of there being cardio equipment in the gym that I go to for weight training. What are my risks? Again, my plan doesn't necessarily have cardio on weight days, but I use my plan as a baseline, and I add more where I can.

All input is welcome, as long as it is from a reliable source.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom