MK10 Rebuilding Mods and Best Practices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking forward to seeing the tool you mentioned above. I've had a few ideas myself.

Please take a look at my jig at let me know what you think.
Piston Edge Restoring / Polishing Jig

Nice... When are you going into mass production? So how did the dental polishing bits work out in regards to providing a nice polished knife edge and consistent lock up? Did you try the micro mesh at all or do any type of comparison between the two? I noticed the retainer removal tool in the background...I'm assuming that's one of your 3D printing toys also? I tend to live in the same "analog box" alongside Pressure Head, so that kind of stuff is pure "black magic" to me. Thanks for sharing, I might try those dental bits in my "analog" drill press :cool:

Please take a look at my jig at let me know what you think.
Piston Edge Restoring / Polishing Jig
oh, barely in time for the NapaScuba Tech seminar -- I hope I can setup my printer (just moved); if my piston needs polishing will defo give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom