For Sale MK25 1st and 2nd, Suunto Compass, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrSam

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey all,

With Law School coming up, I've decided that I have to give up a hobby to finance my education. Unfortunately, I have to sell all of my scuba equipment. Here's what I have for now (list will update and pictures will be added).
At the moment, I am accepting offers, assuming they are fair.

I accept Paypal, or cash/local (Southern California, near OC or LA)

NOTE: If you purchase a regulator from me, please have it serviced before diving. The last time any of my equipment was used was back in early 2014, nothing has been serviced since, and not all were serviced prior.

1) ScubaPro MK25 1st stage DIN with Poseidon Din to Yoke Adapter: Used on 2 dives, cleaned and stored properly. All in good condition, some scuffs but no cracks.
2) ScubaPro G250 HP 2nd stage: Used on 2 dives, cleaned and stored properly. Good condition, some scuffs, no cracks.
3) Atomic B2 2nd stage: Same as the above two. Great condition. Also comes with a few spare color kits parts.
4) SM-38 SPG and Suunto SK7 (I believe it's an SK7)
The above 4 items were all used as my primary diving equipment, I can sell them together, or separate them.
5) Suunto SK7 retractable compass (SOLD)
6) Aqualung Titan 1st and 2nd stage, ABS octo (No SPG)
7) Aqualung Slingshots (Red, size: Regular)
8) Aqualung Airsource II (Received this from a fellow diver, used on one dive. Some scuffs, but looks great)
I don't have set prices for now, but feel free to offer up (again, images will be posted either tonight or tomorrow morning)

Last edited:
If interested in anything let me know and I'll send you pictures. I'll try to post them in this thread soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom