Mo2vation JANUARY 28th, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Didn't they say the boat isn't open for boarding until 8pm on Friday night? Or is my rememberer broken again...

You are correct there Jim; the boat isn't open for boarding until 8pm. I have been to Milano's, the Italian restaurant a few times and it's been all right as far as the pizza is concerned. The good food in Ventura is Yolanda's Mexican Cafe, off of Main Street, now that is great food

Okay, if all goes well, I’ll be staying on the boat tomorrow night.

When and where is dinner?

Christian, maybe it would be better if I called you as I head out that way?

or a final definitive post on the matter...

If all else fails, I hear Wetrat has cheese :D

Sounds like everyone is going to have a good time. I wish I could be there.
Have fun and be safe

Italian is right in front of the boat and from the glassed in patio you can watch divers bus gear onto the boat. The pizza looks good. We ordered sandwiches that were OK. Judy is pushing for a more up-scale place so I don't know if we'll stop en route or make Italian. After being on a diet for 3 weeks pizza sounds pretty good.

Jim

OK, since we're in the final hour, I'll make the definitive post on dinner. Since we can't board until 8pm (I verified this) and some of us may be there a bit earlier, we will meet at the Italian place across from the boat. I've also been on a diet since last Tuesday and pizza sounds good. I'll probably gain back a couple of those 13 pounds that I've lost. :D

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get back on the board before I head out, so I'll see you all there!

Christian

I don't want to create confusion, but when I called the Peace scuba center yesterday they said we could board at 6. So, 6 or 8 I'll look for SBers around the Italian place.

Jim

I got on a wile ago, but never posted. I'm looking forward to meeting some of the people I see posting all the time. Maybe it'll inspire me to post more myself! It's so lonely up here in SLO! See y'all tomorrow!

It was great seeing everyone!

I had a comfortable sleep on the boat Friday night and a very nice day of diving on Saturday.

This weekend was a total score!

Captain Eric and his crew were all very nice and helpful and the food was very tasty! It was a class act.

I have replaced this sticky thread with the planning thread for our next dive in Ventura on February 25th aboard the Spectre.

Hope to see you all again soon!

Christian

Back
Top Bottom