Mo2vation JANUARY 28th, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glycerin:
What a dilemma, I would love to go but I have made plans with the G/F and she will kill me if a cancel plans to dive yet again. What’s a guy to do?

Josh, you need to talk her into getting certified, too. :D Or tell her you are taking her on a boat sightseeing tour of Anacapa, with lunch included! eyebrow

Judy and I will be leaving straight from USC. Don't know when we can get away - driving to Ventura gets non-linear in the 3:30 to 5 period. We had a good meal at the seafood place in the Village but an average experience at Italian and less than average at the Mexican. Untried is the Greek and Sushi place. Judy is leaning toward eating in Oxnard or someplace on the way in, but if someone comes up with a dinner plan at the Village I can push it.

Jim

Rickster:
Josh, you need to talk her into getting certified, too. :D Or tell her you are taking her on a boat sightseeing tour of Anacapa, with lunch included! eyebrow

I'm working on that. She’s a bit worried about panicking underwater. I’m just waiting for her to let me know when she’s ready to try it.

This long time lurker, infrequent poster, and occasional dive buddy of Wetrat has a spot and is going on Saturday.

I look foward to the diving and meeting many of you.

Mike

¡Esto va a ser un gran viaje! :bandit_2:

Woohoo! I'm in:D

I will be spending the night, but not getting there 'til pretty late, most likely.

Another nice thing is that they've got a great big steel 120 waiting for me so my airhog worries are cut in half. I figure "equipment solutions" are just fine if they help me get more bottom time (i.e. practice).

Kilroy:
This long time lurker, infrequent poster, and occasional dive buddy of Wetrat has a spot and is going on Saturday.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! :D

neophyte:
Woohoo! I'm in
04.gif

Oh ya!! :59:

I have no idea when I'll be able to get away from work. It's been feast or famine all week.

My understanding (I haven't been there) is that even though the Italian place may not be the best food, it's directly in front of the boat, has a fun atmosphere and is easy to see.

I think that we should plan on meeting there as each of us arrives and after we get our gear situated on the boat. We don't have to make it a definite time and we'll just sort of get there when we get there. After the first few people arrive, they can just wander over there and get the party started. We'll grab some tables and just camp out.

I think it would be fun!

What do you all think?

Christian

I'll be heading up tomorrow around 6:30pm. I'll pop in the restaurant after I get my gear settled on the boat. Looking forward to Saturday.

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom