Mo2vation JULY 23th, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Magician

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark Vlahos:
I am all set up, did the online payment and I am good to go!

I am looking forward to diving with the group again. Doubles, dry suit, and blue smurf gloves. :)

Mark Vlahos

Still no P-valve?

Robert Phillips:
Still no P-valve?
True, no P-valve. But I am mastering the use of the male incontinence pad. :D

Mark Vlahos

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:11:
I shall call him "stinky me.":D
Or should it be Stinky pee?

Change of plans - Jaye and I will not be able to make this trip. Sadness.

Ken

Mo2vation:
Change of plans - Jaye and I will not be able to make this trip. Sadness.

Ken
:'-(
You will both be madly missed.

'Chica

I just spoke with Jerry, Captain of the Magician.

Since we are currently at 9 people, we need to get the payment of $112 to him via PayPal. If we get to over 10 people, we'll still pay him $112 via PayPal because this is the way the price is set up on the website. he will then either give everyone a cash refund when we come on the boat or apply it to Nitrox or whatever else you might want. Just to be clear, you'll get the refund how you want it.

He also let me know that the boat is almost full.

He's only got a couple of spots open, so be sure to get your payment in if you have not done so already. If you haven't signed up and want to go, call right away because the boat will be full soon.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Christian

shark.byte.usa:
Sorry your at 7, musta missed my post [#12], my son and I can't make it on Sunday. Calendar is down. Tried to send you a PM but your box is full :wink:

-Garrett
Thanks Garrett. I've just cleaned out my PMs and have plenty of room again! :wink:

Christian

Back
Top Bottom