Mo2vation JULY 23th, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Magician

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hrm. Looks like a fun group. I'll have to check with my better half and find out if I can go play on a boat ($$$) instead of my planned beach dive this Sunday.

How bad is it to pull an all nighter before diving? I have a party obligation (which I DO want to attend) the evening before, is the only thing, and to get to SP by 6am or so I don't see myself getting all that much sleep, since it'll most likely be at least midnight to 1am before I get home...

dazedone:
Looks like I'm in. See you all there!
David!!! I'm so glad you'll be part of the fun!!!

See you on the Magician,

Claudette

CompuDude:
Hrm. Looks like a fun group. I'll have to check with my better half and find out if I can go play on a boat ($$$) instead of my planned beach dive this Sunday.

How bad is it to pull an all nighter before diving? I have a party obligation (which I DO want to attend) the evening before, is the only thing, and to get to SP by 6am or so I don't see myself getting all that much sleep, since it'll most likely be at least midnight to 1am before I get home...
This is what happens when you post without reading. You get your dates mixed up! I thought this was LAST weekend for some bizarre reason. I'm pretty sure I can go, if there are any spaces left. I'll confirm after I make a couple of phone calls...

Edit: Well, I paged the captain, but no response. Went ahead and sent payment via paypal, so I guess if the ship's full I can get a refund. Otherwise, I'm probably good to go. I'll wait to do the formal RSVP until I get confirmation. :)

Edit-Edit: I'm in. :monkeydan

headhunter:
RSVP:

RSVP on the ScubaBoard Calendar once you have a confirmed reservation:

http://www.scubaboard.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=618&day=2006-7-23&c=32

(you can now rsvp and include your guest count for your non-ScubaBoard buddies!)
Please sign up on the Calendar and update your party size on the calendar with changes, so that we can compare our list with theirs in advance and make sure that there are no discrepancies.
I must be missing something. Where do I RSVP at that link? I can set a reminder, but that's clearly not it...

HBDiveGirl:
David!!! I'm so glad you'll be part of the fun!!!

See you on the Magician,

Claudette

Thanks, Chica. You wanna know what is really scary? I was cleaning out my garage and I noticed there were cobwebs on my tanks:11: ! I really need to get back in the water. Can't wait to see you and the rest of the gang.

dazedone:
Thanks, Chica. You wanna know what is really scary? I was cleaning out my garage and I noticed there were cobwebs on my tanks:11: ! I really need to get back in the water. Can't wait to see you and the rest of the gang.
I know this great place called "Vet's Park" where we can get those cob-webbed tanks sand-blasted clean for ya :eyebrow: .... just say when!

PM sent, so see you Sunday if not before!

hbGravelBeatsCobWebsGurl

CompuDude:
This is what happens when you post without reading. You get your dates mixed up! I thought this was LAST weekend for some bizarre reason. I'm pretty sure I can go, if there are any spaces left. I'll confirm after I make a couple of phone calls...

Edit: Well, I paged the captain, but no response. Went ahead and sent payment via paypal, so I guess if the ship's full I can get a refund. Otherwise, I'm probably good to go. I'll wait to do the formal RSVP until I get confirmation. :)

Edit-Edit: I'm in. :monkeydan

Does this mean that I'll be the only one pulling an "all-nighter????"

Billy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom