Moalboal or Malapascua ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i have been straggling to pick one of them, i have very tight budget for this trip. as my research tell Moalboal can get very cheap rate like accommodation and diving rate.
i am wondering is it possible Malapascua also can have the same low budget as Moalboal for diving trip? i really need advice from you guys.

thanks

PS: do the Sardines still around in Moalboal????????????

I would go to Moalboal first because once you go to Malapascua you won't head to Moalboal given the choice. At least that is what has happened to me the last 12-13 times I've been to Malapascua. I certainly would like to see a ball of sardines but given a chance to see threshers and rays well maybe I'll run into them (sardines) someplace else. :D

Both places are decent destinations. I think if budget is really the issue then Moalboal is the destination of choice.
There are several dive centers who will compete for individual divers with small budgets...

Nelsons and Cebu Dive Center are great budget dive destinations...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom