Monastary 5/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't, but I see the potential. even the scope could knock corals. I have a good spot to drop hook. Ill have to look up you gps web site for the future and other locations. but I still think a kayak is the best option for this site. WOW, you guys are presumptuous and critical as I am. dropping my hook on the reef. good grief!!! not like I haven't dun it before. but I learn quick. I thought I brought up some good points to talk about, and for the most part I find myself defending myself. maybe its not even worth getting into these pissing contests. Im concerned about the environment as much or even more than most. what's the use talking about it when it falls on def ears and big egos. I do like your style chuck. you make good points and offer good info. but I think you should rethink your views on spearfishing. we are not the spawn of all that is evil. best wishes.

gonphishing:
WOW, you guys are presumptuous and critical as I am. dropping my hook on the reef. good grief!!! not like I haven't dun it before. but I learn quick. I thought I brought up some good points to talk about, and for the most part I find myself defending myself. maybe its not even worth getting into these pissing contests.

I don't think anyone was implying that you are a bad person/conservationist because you drop your hook on the reef. You said:

gonphishing:
Ill never take my boat to blue fish again. I do think the hydro corals are something to see. and I can now see what the effects of anchoring can do to the reef. its my kayak and a kelp clip in the future if I decide to dive lobos. I now now why anchoring in other areas of the park is prohibited.

And Rob and Chuck were merely pointing out that you don't have to anchor on top of the hydrocoral to dive bluefish.

What is it with all the conflict on this forum recently? :)

Back
Top Bottom