monterey this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Ernst:
I didn't see this post or hear that bad news.

As I will be there all weekend and the conditions WILL be Great!!!:shakehead
looks like things are supposed to calm down starting tomorrow and into Saturday. hopefully vis will clear up as well.

In the morning I'll be diving with Todd and Greg, my Fundies team. We'll be just past the kelp a bit and plan to be out there about 2 1/2 hours doing 15' valve drills, safety drills, bottle switching, shooting a bag and ascending.

Robert and Alison will be around there too with Beto who is going to check them out for their Fundies, recreational pass.

If you see us, come by and say hi, either on top of the water or below!

After lunch I'll probably be looking for a buddy to dive with since usually Todd and Greg are done after the first long dive. I'll have my scooter with me in case someone shows up with a scooter to dive with.

See you there! I'll be in the big blue Ford van with www.docwong.com on the side of it.

DocWong:
Robert and Alison will be around there too with Beto who is going to check them out for their Fundies, recreational pass.

Actually Rob already has his tech pass! So only I need to do the checkout. Rob will be playing the part of my buddy :p

Wow! The weather SURE looks nice, but getting an A on this math exam will look nice too...Also my new camera is coming tomorrow plus my headlamp on Wednesday.

RoyN:
Wow! The weather SURE looks nice, but getting an A on this math exam will look nice too...Also my new camera is coming tomorrow plus my headlamp on Wednesday.

Roy: STUDY. Over the long haul you'll be glad you did.

And the forecast ain't that hot:

.SAT...NW WINDS 10 TO 20 KT. WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT.
NW SWELL 8 TO 10 FT AT 12 SECONDS.

That's over my maximums; I'm doing yard work. I have a yard because I studied way
back when.

Not too bad this morning at the Breakwater. vis was ~ 8-10ft, opened up a bit onceI got under 50ft. a little surge, but nothing bad. Lots of nudi's; got some great macro shots.

Take care,
John

Attachments

• DSC_0011.jpg
    DSC_0011.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 38
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom