Monterey Weekend Weather Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Note that Ben's pretty pictures will change each day, so if someone reads this a few
weeks or even days from now, don't be confused about that, OK?

Mark: Your "every Saturday" gets you 52 days a year. My "when the forecast is right",
gets me 70, and they are all pretty good. I don't have to hope I'll survive, I know that
if I don't, sea conditions won't have been a factor. And I'll have had fun (I stop having
fun way before it gets dangerous).

I may miss a few decent days that way, but I get ALL the really flat ones, and I get
my yard work done too.

subzero:
I canceled my trip to NorCal due to the weather conditions (currently in SoCal) and I have 2 reservations for Lobos - 28th and 29th. PM if you're interested..

Hi Subzero,

Somebody ran out on you for the trip?

Yeah, but I can only dive in Saturdays. :D

Of course, I was just kidding about getting in every time. I watch the forecasts like a hawk during the week then pick if then where I'm going to dive based on conditions.

Mark

Chuck Tribolet:
Note that Ben's pretty pictures will change each day, so if someone reads this a few
weeks or even days from now, don't be confused about that, OK?

Mark: Your "every Saturday" gets you 52 days a year. My "when the forecast is right",
gets me 70, and they are all pretty good. I don't have to hope I'll survive, I know that
if I don't, sea conditions won't have been a factor. And I'll have had fun (I stop having
fun way before it gets dangerous).

I may miss a few decent days that way, but I get ALL the really flat ones, and I get
my yard work done too.

Cypress Charter has cancelled the Friday trip...I think I'll run over to Silver Prince.

Whoa! That doesn't look good for Friday. :confused:

fc_summary.png

Chuck hasn't been diving since the first weekend in Dec. ;-( There was one day this
weekend that was a MAYBE but I had a bit of a cold. Other than that, it's been SURF'S
UP! I've busy doing stuff like cataloging slides (216 rolls) and buying a new refrigerator.

Dunno about this weekend but I hope I can get wet both days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom