Monterey Weekend Weather Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like it's going to be pretty decent weather this weekend. Anyone going out? Looking for a buddy to fine tune my rig with.

There is a whole group of us meeting at the Breakwater Saturday morning at 9am. In the afternoon, we are doing a dive on the Beachhopper 2. They still have four slots open. You are welcome to join us.

I am thinking of heading to the Breakwater to try out my new backplate set up on Sunday morning. Jim Ernst says he will be around. If Ironworker (or anyone else) wants some company Sunday morning, let me know. Conditions look like they will be pretty good.

Wave doesn't look that bad
fc_summary.png

I want to dive this weekend, but my better half has a slight cold and it doesn't look like she'll be over it by the weekend :(

I ditched my better half (who was sick) to go diving last weekend, and now I am sick.

So yeah, don't do it! :p

Thats a big bummer Don, hope you get well so you can jump back into the ocean. :)

It just gets better and better.. Looks like it's going to be a fantastic weekend, look for my silver pathfinder at Breakwater tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom