More California Muck Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great shots Parabolic, I'm curious what are you shooting with?
Your images have an interesting feel to them, almost filmlike dare I say...

Those plumose anemones are wonderful by the way :).

Thanks Jamdiver. They're digital. I use a Fuji S2 Pro in a Subal S2 housing, two Sea and Sea YS-90DX strobes, Nikon lenses 60mm, 105mm, 10.5mm, 12-24mm. I go into some tedious detail about my conversion from film to digital at www.kenbondy.com/digital.htm if you want to really waste some time :)

parabolic:
Thanks Jamdiver. They're digital. I use a Fuji S2 Pro in a Subal S2 housing, two Sea and Sea YS-90DX strobes, Nikon lenses 60mm, 105mm, 10.5mm, 12-24mm. I go into some tedious detail about my conversion from film to digital at www.kenbondy.com/digital.htm if you want to really waste some time :)

Ahhh..... thanks and I will :).

Diver Dennis:
Terrific shots Ken! LOVE the nudis and great expression on the blenny.

See what you're missing out on :wink:

Very cool, PB! I especially love that blenny. It's amazing what critters are lurking beneath the surface on the west coast.

You're right Rick. I will definitely plan a trip to see you guys in the new year. I think you guys know I'll be in Bohol during the Great MOF get together. I KNOW you guys will have too much fun...:D

Back
Top Bottom