More comments on Suunto Mosquito.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fc_c:
Hmm ok then. Just that the earlier post seems to indicate that the dive comp gave different depth reading when wore on different wrist....
I think that was to mean that wrist selection was as much a factor as the day of week of the dive. (Meaning, of course, "None")

I had my first Mosquito go flaky almost a year ago and it was replaced. The replacement has worked fine and it's been just as cold as the first and (in warmer water) deeper, too.

-Rob

fc_c:
Hi I am new diver. Does it make a difference wearing the dive comp on the left or right wrist?

Thanks

No. I wear it on my right wrist so I can watch my ascent rate while operating my deflator button on my BC with my left.

It was just my dry sense of humor. :wink:

TwoBit

RPanick:
The only bad part about most of the Suuntos that can double as a watch is that they make the straps to short for most mens wrists. You would think with all the complaints they would get a clue on it. The extender strap is a pain to use.

Bob

HAHA! My complaint is that the strap is too long! I have gotten the neoprene strap as well, which I like better but it is still too long. I guess I just have small wrists! :D

TwoBitTxn:
No. I wear it on my right wrist so I can watch my ascent rate while operating my deflator button on my BC with my left.

It was just my dry sense of humor. :wink:

TwoBit

Haha, for a while i was scratching my head!. Thanks for the clarification, TwoBit and Rab.

vjongene:
You mean you have your hand on the inflator for the whole dive?

For me, computer on the left wrist, bottom timer on the right.

No, i meant during ascending......... :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom