Question Mosquito download

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anzac65

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all. It’s a long time since I’ve been here but I’m hoping someone will be able to help me. I have a Suunto Mosquito which I haven’t used for eons but which seems to work fine. Question / problem is that I don’t seem to be able to locate any software / drivers to download dives from it. I have a cable, but the pc I used way back is long gone. Does anyone know where a driver or software could be downloaded from, or perhaps someone has it? Thanks in advance.

Sometimes Windows detects and installs the driver automatically. Check Windows device manager to see if the interface COM port was installed correctly or not. If it wasn't, you can download older Suunto DM versions from here:

Suunto DM 3.1
Suunto DM 2.0.1

I would start with version 3 to see if that works. Once you have the drivers installed, you can also download with Diving Log 6.0, for example.

Sometimes Windows detects and installs the driver automatically. Check Windows device manager to see if the interface COM port was installed correctly or not. If it wasn't, you can download older Suunto DM versions from here:

Suunto DM 3.1
Suunto DM 2.0.1

I would start with version 3 to see if that works. Once you have the drivers installed, you can also download with Diving Log 6.0, for example.
Hey @divinglog. Seriously kind and helpful of you! Works perfectly. Thanks so much. Happy diving. :cool:

I am in a similar spot - computer with dive logs downloaded on it is pretty much long gone, and I don't seem to have a backup I can access. So I'll be trying to download what I can from my old Mosquito. Does anyone know how many logs for dives are kept on the watch (I have 140 dives, and I'm worried most of the data may be just gone...)

I am in a similar spot - computer with dive logs downloaded on it is pretty much long gone, and I don't seem to have a backup I can access. So I'll be trying to download what I can from my old Mosquito. Does anyone know how many logs for dives are kept on the watch (I have 140 dives, and I'm worried most of the data may be just gone...)
Scrolled through the watch and hit "END" after ~22 dives. Bummer, looks to be just ~20 dives I'll be able to get back.

Back
Top Bottom