More Long Hose Ignorance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just dispatched an email to the 4D diving club requesting their participation in this discussion here. I'm interested to hear what else he has to say. Let's try to keep it civil, eh? :)

Thanks for the laugh, Lamont, That was awesome!

Edit: Thanks for the chuckle, Lamont - Just keeping it civil :)

Although it's a great idea, I highly doubt you'll get a response from the author. He obviously hasn't spent any time actually using or even talking to someone who uses a hog rig yet he still insists on making rules for others.

Reminds me of about %80 of congress.

I just dispatched an email to the 4D diving club requesting their participation in this discussion here. I'm interested to hear what else he has to say. Let's try to keep it civil, eh? :)
I sent a note too.

Let's start with the easily demonstrable fact that Bill Doran has not even the vaguest idea of what he is talking about. Clearly he has never used a long hose (it does not go around the neck, there is no danger of strangulation).
I know of no evidence that this dry/wet/dry thing stimulates free flow (and I've spent plenty of time under arctic ice). Maybe its a fresh water thing?

That's good to know, especially since I have well verified reports of Polar Bear diving deeper that sixty feet.

I would have thought the sarcasm would have negated any need for a smiley there. However looking back I suppose polar bear attack is about as sensible as the rest of that article

Hilarious.

Gives the rest of us rec divers a bad name LOL.

Sillyness, I just hope that the idiocy doesn't spread elsewhere!

Last edited:

that would be amusing...

:popcorn:

Hey Squid!
Blow me. :)

LOL.

The guy probably is from stick city. (shudder)

He was likely under duress.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom