Mossman Eats Cozumel Day Three

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thursdays: 2x1 Lionfish @ La Perlita. Eat without guilt!

Though the coconut crust is good, the mojo de ajo garlic sauce calls to me.

10N & 65 Bis. I usually take a cab w/ friends there and walk back.

He certainly does serve grouper. It was the fish of the day Sunday night. It was delicious. This isn't the giant groupers, more the little "sea bass" ones.
Which is exactly what I thought I was eating. Little politically-correct sea bass ones. Unlike the environment-destructive beef eaters, I'm no hypocrite :)

He certainly does serve grouper. It was the fish of the day Sunday night. It was delicious. This isn't the giant groupers, more the little "sea bass" ones.

He certainly didn't used to - this must be a recent change. He used to be among those tat would not serve it. Are you sure it was grouper and not just the waiter claiming that it was because he THINKS that is what some people want to think they are eating - after all, most average tourists (not saying that you are) would not have a clue what fish they were really eating.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom