Moving to MD next month

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeMarlow

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,
I'm moving up to Annapolis from San Antonio, TX next month. Looking forward to meeting new dive buddies and diving some new locations. Not looking forward to the winters though...

Mike

Welcome!

I live in DC during the week, head south on the weekends. NC diving is less than 4 HRS away. PM me, we'll drink a cold one.

Command?

Andy

Welcome to the area!

I'm also moving to Maryland in a month or so. Can anyone tell me about any good local diving near the DC area. Anything worth seeing in the upper Chesapeake? Are there any good quarries around?

Check us out on facebook.... Charm City Scuba Club. We started a scuba club for the Baltimore area....We will be having some meet ups and possible in the future we will plan some scuba events and dive trips. If this is something that interest you please do a search on facebook for Charm City Scuba Club and " Like" us. Hope you join us!!!

Welcome to the area... hope to meet you soon!

Go south or east, we have an ocean.
Seriously though the best ride on delmarva is ocdiver.com
Eric

Just arrived in the area, and will be working / living in the Quantico area. I cam from a warmer location, and was wondering when will I be able to dive with a 3mm suit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom