MP3 Player?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IRiver was closing UW MP3 players out a while ago, but it was a WHILE ago. They were about $60 bucks with the player.. I think...

If you are looking in the 300+ range, I'd look for a housing. I know several folks make them for IPods, and I bet there are more out there, and the housing is generally in that price range or less.

Amazon.com: FINIS SwiMP3 v2 Waterproof MP3 Player: Sports & Outdoors

I have 2 of these, preloaded with different styles of music... turn it on and dive!

I've dove them to 125 feet without issue...

The sound quality is fantastic once your underwater!
Nothing in my ears!
I've even draped them around my neck under a wetsuit, forgot about them, and found myself in the middle of a dive wondering where that lousy music was coming from!!!@!#
Bone induction through the collarbone works too :)

The E-phonic MP3 player is a free skinnable MP3 player that plays MP3 files on your website. This sound quality is an amazing..... You can download different syles of music in this player. I am also interested in it. It's features are really great and good capability in this player. There are more information of various types of MP3 players which is too best. :cool2:

Wow, this is an old thread! I must admit in 2003, we weren't make this product, but now you can take your ipod or iphone diving up to 300 feet with the H2O Audio iDive 300. Many of the products listed in this thread are not dive products and would barely reach snorkeling depths...

Dana
H2O Audio

Yes, that's what divers love it for. We hear that you can still hear the bubbles from your regulator, etc. when you have the headphones on, but that the sound is surprisingly good! That case has internal circuitry and batteries that drive extra power to the headphones making them perform well under pressure.

~Dana
H2O Audio

Back
Top Bottom