MR11 Sunspot HID Wreck Light (USED)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdwrasse

Contributor
Reaction score
from diverite's website: ...Product Catalog - MR11 Sunspot HID Wreck Light...

unit is a little over a year old (bought it before it was discontinued -- PARTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE AND ALWAYS WILL BE AT DIVERITE). battery is put on charger at least once a month to keep battery charged and fresh. never had a leak and never had any water damage. comes with flexible wrist strap and goodman handle. NO hard case... unit works perfectly and is very bright!

$300 OBO + shipping to you. will not pad shipping cost. what ever post office charges, is what you pay.

***8*** hour burn time! those of you that bought LED and have gone back to HID know why... enjoy!

Featuring the smallest light head in the line, the MR11 has an approximately 4-degree fixed focus beam well suited to exploration diving. Its Sunspot reflector delivers a high intensity "hot-spot" that gives superior penetration compared to most 10W lights with a powerful 500 lumens of illumination that is 300% brighter than halogen. Powered by a 12V 9000 mA NiMH battery, the 10-watt MR11 Sunspot HID Wreck gives 8-hours of burn time and is depth rated to 400 feet (121m). The MR11 comes standard with an elastic handmount or choose the optional Goodman handmount. The Wreck canister holds the battery pack and is formed from polyvinyl chloride pipe (PVC). Coupled with its round shape and PVC construction the canister is indestructible even under extreme pressures. The canister lid houses the on/off switch inside a switch guard to prevent accidental on/off. A compression o-ring seal keeps water from entering the canister and locking latches prevent unintentional opening of the lid. A webbing loop allows for mounting of the canister to standard 2-inch webbing waist straps. The long burn-time of the MR11 Wreck makes it ideal when diving in remote locales or any time when recharging the battery isn't convenient. Includes NiMH charger required for NiMH battery pack.

MR11 Sunspot flat glass port lens with an approximately 4-degree beam

10-watt HID Welch Allyn Solarc bulb is 300% brighter than halogen

Has an 1,100 hour life and requires a warm-up time of 4-minutes after
striking prior to shut-off

Color temperature of 7,500 degrees Kelvin (approximately 500 lumens)

Internal, fixed parabolic Sunspot reflector

Burn time is approximately 8-hours

12V 9000 mA NiMH battery requires cycling when
first used to achieve maximum burn times.

Charger has 120/220 Vac rating with auto sensing with
a standard 2-pole sealed plug and 2-pronged wall outlet
plug that connects to any standard power outlet.
Red and Green LED indicators.

Standard 4-foot light cord.

Single compression style o-ring canister seal prevents water entering canister.

Compression-style locking hatches eliminates unintentional opening of the lid.

Two-inch nylon webbing belt mount fits standard webbing harnesses.

Canister mounted toggle switch with protector to minimize accidental on/off.

6.5 lbs (2.95 kg) including battery

Buoyancy is 2.25 lbs (1.02 kg) negative in fresh water

MR11 Sunspot light head: 4-inches long x 2-inches diameter (10.16cm x 5.08cm)

be sure to read instructions prior to use: http://www.diverite.com/downloads/diverite_3.pdf

acef2a48c8630d8541fbd081572d46d2.jpg

--c

to all that are interested... no need to keep PMing... if you want it, send payment to:

carlosaguilar6466 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

i take paypal. you can calculate postage from my zip code: 86403 to you. i will send it as inexpensively as possible, probably parcel post, but delivery confirmation has to be included. that's about a dollar...

the light, battery, charger, and shipping box will weigh about 9 pounds, but i can fit it in a priority box, too!

thanks,

--c

sold... thanks for the interest...

--c

p.s. no, i'm not getting out of diving... i just have A LOT of extra dive equipment... just need to thin stuff out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom