Music

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ask @Dsix36 I sold him my last Oceanic H2O audio system in 2020. He has a lot of experience with them. I believe these still may be available, used. Said to be good to 200 feet, I used one many times to 120-130 feet.
Did they just stop making them its not showing them for that deep now?

No way, I'm currently utilising Taylor Swift to complement the tinnitus

You have your own band inside your head??

As dive computers become more and more like cell phones, I forsee a world where your DC automatically downloads videos before a dive for you to watch during Deco or safety stops. A whole market for 3 minute videos pops up. When you plan a deco dive, you computer goes out and finds videos of the correct length you might like to watch and stores them for you.

As dive computers become more and more like cell phones, I forsee a world where your DC automatically downloads videos before a dive for you to watch during Deco or safety stops. A whole market for 3 minute videos pops up. When you plan a deco dive, you computer goes out and finds videos of the correct length you might like to watch and stores them for you.
And commercials

I'm not sure. I've never done it myself. Read about it being done by cave divers when needing to burn 30+ deco time.

Some of those stories they were likely in a Habitat (so their head or more was dry). So they can just bring the device down in a waterproof case and then open it up and play normally. I've read where some bring a device and watch moves w/ subtitles but never see where people were listening to music/movies while still wet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom