My 1st uploaded C5050 movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:
File size was limited for upload so I cut to the flounder part. If you want to see the crab part I can cut and upload that. I've got some footage of some grey snapper too. I'll eventually swap out the clips and post some more.

That would be cool but I think I'm more interested is how you cut the movie. I'll have a look at the program link you listed. I've been wandering if there's a way to take all these short movies and combine them into a larger one. Sort of like editing a regular video.

Wow....that little program looks like it will do what I've been hunting! Now I just need to take a few movies and see.

Thanks, Yoda! :10:

Dee:
That would be cool but I think I'm more interested is how you cut the movie. I'll have a look at the program link you listed. I've been wandering if there's a way to take all these short movies and combine them into a larger one. Sort of like editing a regular video.
Dee,

I use Videowave. It is part of the Roxio EasyCreator7 suite. You can edit video clips, and even do exposure and color adjustments.

Thanks SeaYoda, the files i was trying to upload were bigger than 4K.

I'm going to post my video now :)

Mel

jakubson:
Dee,

I use Videowave. It is part of the Roxio EasyCreator7 suite. You can edit video clips, and even do exposure and color adjustments.

Is that Roxio program the one that also writes DVD's? I haven't had much luck with Roxio programs in the past but that was several years ago.

I'll look into it....thanks!

Dee:
Is that Roxio program the one that also writes DVD's? I haven't had much luck with Roxio programs in the past but that was several years ago.

I'll look into it....thanks!
Yeah, the Roxio program used to be pretty awful. But I use the EasyCreator 7.5 suite, which seems pretty stable. I also use it for picture editing, since I do not use RAW yet. Once I switch to RAW, I'll have to bite the bullet and go to PS.

That's pretty cool! Thanks so much for sharing. Nice buoyancy as well.

Very nice. I knew my C5050 was capable of movies but I never thought of trying it underwater because I didn't think it would work all that well. I'm impressed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom