My DEMA blog: 2014, Las Vegas Convention Center, North Halls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaShell have an iPhone 6 case there? I have their 5 model and love it - hoping their case for the 6 comes out soon!
If I am not mistaken SeaShell told me that their housing for the iPhone 6 will be available next month.
Watershot and Nauticam had it on display

---------- Post added November 23rd, 2014 at 07:47 AM ----------

..... Elena and I are taking a few days off to visit this area.......
Why?
Go back to work!
You are not a tourist diver. You are an entrepreneur!

Just kidding.

AM

Except if there is any truth to PADI purposely trying to get Willis out of the Dive insurance business, that goes a lot further.....This is also a massive interference with the "enjoyment of diving" for divers in general, by a strategic attempt to cripple competition.

For the life of me I can't understand why so many people with a commercial interest in the scuba diving industry mindlessly propagate "if there is any proof..." type of speculation. And I don't mean just on any one specific topic or another. I mean on ANY topic.

Ask yourself how it helps divers... or the industry as a whole. Be completely selfish... and ask yourself how it helps YOU.

shoot-yourself-in-the-foot.jpg

Last edited:
Because we all like a train wreck?

Wow... sounds like I made the right choice by staying here in toasty SoCal and enjoying a bit of "warm" water diving (66 F at 104 ft yesterday) instead of heading to Vegas and entering a combat zone!

Hi Pete, it was great seeing you and Elena at DEMA - hope you're enjoying the extra days out west!

I'm pleased to let you/everyone know that we just released a new Vivid-Pix software update. The update is free for previous purchasers and we are also offering a 30-day free trial. Just go to www.vivid-pix.com and select Free Trial - Mac or Windows. Share the Experience with Vivid-Pix!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom