My Dive Trip Report..(Belize is Paradise!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I took a pretty cool picture of Zagnette and myself underwater while we were snorkeling at Shark Ray Alley. I just held the camera out at arms length pointing toward us and it took a pretty good close up. You should see it. Kathleen is trying to smile with a snorkel in her mouth.. it's pretty funny. Anyhows, I would like to put it in that "Come on then, let's see what you look like" thread. I may need to get you to help me scan it and post it. I've got a domain name(or whatever you call it) at the scubacity website through the scuba source network, but I haven't had much luck getting it set up and stuff. I need someone with more expertise than me at that sort of thing.

Zagnut,

I will be on the Wave Dancer. I'm going on my own and if I went with one of the resorts, they would charge me a single supplement, some charge as much as $500.00 more. I will be taking my MX-II camera!

Zag,
Thanks for the great trip report. I'm still honing ours. We were just south of you in Honduras during the same timeframe, sweating Chatal before flying, but having just about absolutely no effect on the trip. We only lost one day due to choppy water - still managed to snorkel out front a couple hours, but the rest of the time was beautiful blue skies (ok, it rained a couple times), hot, humid and the sand flies were out in force when there was less than a 10 knot wind. But who cares when you're diving, eh?

Sounds like you saw a lot of wildlife (I am terrifically envious of your seeing sharks) and you must have had a great trip! Any pictures, even topside?
Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom