My first dive video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice video. I really enjoyed seeing all the juvenile drums in one place. Also loved the shots of the eagles from Cantarel

YAY! I was finally able to view it! Every time I tried the link on facebook my computer froze up and then I couldn't view it directly here either - I kept getting a shockwave player crash message! I uninstalled shockwave and then I was able to view regular by going directly to the You Tube link!

EXCELLENT Bill - I still cannot believe this was with a point and shoot!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Eagle Rays and great choice of music too! Can't wait to see your next one!

Wow, I think I may have seen you video that stingray with the other fish hovering over it. Was that recent? Do you recall the date!

not to hijack the thread...too late...

i was taught to use 18% grey to adjust WB. I've always found a suitable substitute to be sand underwater or my palm. I'll have to try other neutral colors - thanks..

Wow, I think I may have seen you video that stingray with the other fish hovering over it. Was that recent? Do you recall the date!

Not sure exactly but it was either Dec 24th or 26th. I don't recall seeing any other divers around though.

Beautiful video! I got a kick out of the turtle(around the 2:40 mark) getting pulled by the current.

Not sure exactly but it was either Dec 24th or 26th. I don't recall seeing any other divers around though.

I recorded this on 1/2.

[video=youtube_share;Y0iDtHvt6_g]http://youtu.be/Y0iDtHvt6_g[/video]

SWEET!

Love the Eagle Ray footage. Your first vid is way better than my first attempt (see signature below). One thing that made a big difference for me was getting a marine (red) filter for my housing; really helped to cut the blue cast and add some color back in. Might be able to do the same thing digitally as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom