My Latest Collections!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Reflection...

img5099re9.jpg

img5101oz6.jpg

img5103qv1.jpg

Ed.

Ed_Dman:
Stacking 2, does give you an increased distance. I would recommend you get another one. Hehe... :wink:

Ed.

That's the advantage which I observed of other divers using Dslrs with 100mm/105mm macro lens, they shoot from a distance like a stand off point. They don't spook the critters. I'll get one for sure. Thanks Ed....

clgsamson:
That's the advantage which I observed of other divers using Dslrs with 100mm/105mm macro lens, they shoot from a distance like a stand off point. They don't spook the critters. I'll get one for sure. Thanks Ed....

There you go! No problemo! :wink:

Ed.

The Under & Up... :D

img5096na9.jpg

img5089ix8.jpg

img5088se2.jpg

Ed.

clgsamson:

hehehe, guess you didn't see me trying to squish nudi's with my 60mm... :wink:

Nice Ed!!! I could never get a good focus on jellies with my old canon pt n shoot!!! you nailed the lighting as well!

Ed_Dman:
Thanks Caloy, Jon & Jason!

Caloy - Here are a few more...

img5147fv1.jpg

Ed.

Ed,

This one knocks me sideways, love the curve of the fish mimicking the curve of the jelly. Again lighting spot-on in my book.

Thank you!

thepurplehammerhead:
Ed,

This one knocks me sideways, love the curve of the fish mimicking the curve of the jelly. Again lighting spot-on in my book.

Thank you!

ditto. very nice ed. :wink:

Thanks Lisa, Jam, Pak, Larry & Jon, for the kind compliments and encouragements!

Lisa - Both jellies were about a foot long and have really long tenticals!
Pak - Go with manual focusing, it should help! I'm using a point & shoot camera as well. Canon S80. :wink:
Larry - :D

Ed.

Back
Top Bottom