My new DiveLog.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

very nice...and on a MAC file sharing page. COOL!!

I'm very impressed! All this in Excel. Kudos to the wifey! Since you offered, I think I may even use it, thank you. I'm glad you included the Excel file in case I want to make a small change. Congrats again.

Pretty nice. It is rather similar to mine, by the looks of it, although I do a range bar for temperature, too, not just visibility. I like to be able to note multiple temperatures: air, surface, thermocline, bottom, or whatever seems logical for a given dive, so having a range bar lets me mark as many or few as I want.

I would make one little technical note, however. If it would be possible, it would be useful to have a two-page PDF (i.e. four logs) for anyone who wants to print a stack of sheets on a duplex-capable printer. You can't print a one-page PDF front-and-back automatically, as each copy will start on a new page. A two-page PDF can be automatically printed front-and-back and as many copies as you'd like. (There may not be many people who have automatic duplex printers, but including two pages in the PDF will make life much easier for those few. :D)

The page was done in excel, the graphic in photoshop. Thanks for the kudos everyone.... enjoy!

With my next trip eminent (September 15) I finally got the lead out and created my own dive log. As I mentioned above, I prefer having more space for journaling and have no need for the profile/planning graphic since I use a computer. It's simply created using MS Word and you all welcome to download the file and edit it as you see fit to suit your own needs. Comments/suggestions are also welcomed.

Sample:
cdl.jpg

Download:
Click Here

It is set up to print on a full sheet of 8.5x11 then you cut the sheet in half producing two 5.5x8.5 pages. The Word document has 2 pages for duplex printing on both sides. Each log page is offset so that you can 3-hole punch them and put them in a binder.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom