Myrtle Beach scuba Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaExpress

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello All,

We have our 2010 dive calender online now. We have many who called and asked when we would have this posted. Its now Up.
Express Water Sports - Myrtle Beach Scuba, Parasail, Kayak & Ocean Sightseeing Dolphin Watch, Banana Boat And jet skis in Myrtle Beach South Carolina - Dive Calendar

We have also added a old but new wreck site to the list of dive sites this year. Copper Pot Wreck. A 160 ft coal fired side wheel ship. Sits in 65 ft of water. Boilers can be seen on this site hence the name Copper Pot.

Looking forward to Sunny days, fair winds, and great viz!!!!
Hope to see ya soon.
Dive team Scuba Express

Thanks for providing an updated calendar. I think you would be surprised at how many divers look at the dive calendars. Divers compare dive sites and locations etc when making dive trip decisions. When one sees an online dive operation that has not updated their calendar from last year, it raises some question in ones mind as to what is going on? Other things seen on calendars include things like "offshore dive", "captains choice", and "inshore dive". Understandable, but not helpful at all when all dates are filled in with this.

Below is a video I took, and use to promote diving off your boat. It is a great dive boat by the way and very appreciated by someone like myself. Much better than the one you had ten year back. Feel free to use the link.

Are your air fills O2 clean? My tanks are O2 clean and I want to dive with a shop that will not contaminate my tanks.

I had a chance to visit this shop for the first time last weekend. They seem like real nice folks. I think I'm gonna try to make the trek down there a few times this season to get some dives in with them.

Is the boat set up for doubles? I looked at the video & it seems as though you use individual PVC type tank holders. If this is the case do they hold 8 inch tanks, my singles are Lp121s & my wife dives Lp98s, both 8 inch.
Do you have problems with us slinging bottles with singles? Not for Deco, but for redundancy.

Hello,

We do have PVC holders for the tanks. They hold the Alum 80's fine. We do however have several slots that we have removed the PVC holders to accomadate Steel tanks, doubles and other arrangements. There is also ample storage underneath the bench seats for storage as well.

We have no issue with slinging bottles. Deco dives must be arranged with the Dive Master on board so we know what your doing. Most divers that engage in deco dives or doing only one dive as a gesture to the rest of the divers on the boat doing 2 dives. ie 10-15 divers waiting on 1 deco diver. We hope to see you on the boat.
Happy Diving!!!

Back
Top Bottom