MySpace Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dive buddy just left for Palau so he did a myspace page to keep in touch with his students and friends but I'm evidently not bright enough to get into it. I think his myspace name is maximumbottomtime. If anyone figures out how to find his page can ya let me know, I've only been there once but can't get back now.
Ber :lilbunny:

OK, well, if my teenage daughter has a myspace, it must be cool. Right?

Anyway, I have joined the myspace world. www.myspace.com/solo_diver

And the world marches on....

H2Andy:
ah, frag it...

i signed up just now, the better to bring the world my music (?)

ok, so what's your name? I couldn't find you.

fire_diver:
ok, so what's your name? I couldn't find you.

Why won't you be my friend?? I thought we were cool like that. . .

Ber Rabbit:
My dive buddy just left for Palau so he did a myspace page to keep in touch with his students and friends but I'm evidently not bright enough to get into it. I think his myspace name is maximumbottomtime. If anyone figures out how to find his page can ya let me know, I've only been there once but can't get back now.
Ber :lilbunny:
I looked:
"Sorry we weren't able to find maximumbottomtime " on MySpace.com"

If you joined, you can use Search to look for him by email addy or by real name.

For all those LDS's and others that can't figure out how to get more people involved in the sport....MySpace, Facebook, etc are the way to attract attention.

Lot's of pretty pictures, lots of music, ways to contact, online schedules of courses...

I know my son spends and inordinate amount of time on facebook & myspace and remember they are the ones with money.

Hell where did my wallet go again

jhbryaniv:
Why won't you be my friend?? I thought we were cool like that. . .

Maybe I'm an idiot. Did I click the wrong thing? Peace out homy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom