Printing Dive logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DXHI

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone on here print their dive logs and save just in case of a computer crash?
What size paper do you print on? I was thinking of pulling the pages out of a commercially available log book ( 3 ring binder style) and just inserting my own.

Anyone have any pics of this ?

I use an old zip shut Day Runner day planner binder I got back in 1997 and print my own log sheets....I am too lazy to maintain a computer based log when I get home from a dive. If you search for "day planner binder" on amazon you will find loads of products at prices for just about any budget...the quality tends to be better and the price tends to be less expensive than the log book binders sold at dive shops.

-Z

I don't. My logs are backed up to the cloud with a local copy on my computer (iPhone as well).

Some of the computer based logging software does support printing logs. I know Subsurface does. You can print them in a variety of templates, or create your own.

My subsurface XML log is on GitHub since they allowed "private" repositories in the free tier.

Does anyone on here print their dive logs and save just in case of a computer crash?
What size paper do you print on? I was thinking of pulling the pages out of a commercially available log book ( 3 ring binder style) and just inserting my own.

Anyone have any pics of this ?
I made my own dive log pages. I print on 8 1/2 x 11 double sided. I have a dive log binder and I made the pages to fit.
1689687236682.png

My subsurface XML log is on GitHub since they allowed "private" repositories in the free tier.
+1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom