n00b here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rotorhead

Reaction score
:D Got linked over to here form another forum. Lookin to hook up with some folks around central FL and get involved with doing some spear fishin. Only have 6 dives so far, but spent a lot of time free diving for bugs in the past. :14:

rotorhead:
14 views and no replies. How many lurkers you got in this mofo. Any serious divers here?

SpearBoard has some hardcore spear fishermen in your area. Try there too. You'll likely get more responses.

Sign up and post on www.spearboard.com - you'll find TONS of info there..........the members there are hardcore and SERIOUS about spearfishing.........one member even speared the now-famous 403 lb grouper in over 400 ft of water!

You'll probably need to get some more dives under your belt, but you're off to a good start.

I'm over here on the East Coast and go out of Sebastian as much as I can and do some Gulf of Mexico Middlegrounds trips, but have to do charters or go with friends who have boats..........if you're up for a drive, the Melbourne Beach Hunt Club (in Brevard county, FL) has monthly meetings with East coasters who dive/hunt also, but think we're probably too far north for ya.......:)

TropicalDiver:
Sign up and post on www.spearboard.com - you'll find TONS of info there..........the members there are hardcore and SERIOUS about spearfishing.........one member even speared the now-famous 403 lb grouper in over 400 ft of water!

You'll probably need to get some more dives under your belt, but you're off to a good start.

I'm over here on the East Coast and go out of Sebastian as much as I can and do some Gulf of Mexico Middlegrounds trips, but have to do charters or go with friends who have boats..........if you're up for a drive, the Melbourne Beach Hunt Club (in Brevard county, FL) has monthly meetings with East coasters who dive/hunt also, but think we're probably too far north for ya.......:)
:hideing_b I appreciate the info! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom